Pennies 'n' Pyros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because why not?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Diamonds

Captain Diamonds

"N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) Empty
PostSubject: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Called someone a nigger today for getting too personal with insults. Of course she flips the fuck out for being HALF BLACK and all. And we all know that the "N word" is a BIG FUCKING DEAL apparently when it comes to white people. I hate people who can dish out truckloads of shit but break down and flip out at a single spoonful of it. I appreciate people who can take truckloads of shit and only dish out spoonfuls to people who need a taste of their own medicine. I kept my cool when I said it at least. Haters gonna hate...Fucking niggers.

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK PEOPLE AND NIGGERS, PEOPLE!

Last edited by Captain Falc0wn on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Typho
Admin
Typho

PostSubject: Re: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 pm

True, but you can't say it. Sorry ladies, but it is.
Back to top Go down
https://penro.forumotion.com
St2udent
Admin
St2udent

PostSubject: Re: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:14 pm

There is a difference, but its up to people with half a brain are supposed to know it, and keep it to themselves. You dont call people white trash to their face, unless you have a death wish. Same situation. There are some things you cant change in this world, and some things you can. Change what you can and accept what you cant. Its part of being a sensible human being.......anyway why do you actually care about being able to call someone a name (nigger) anyway??? Dont stoop down to that level , because when anyone does any retarded name calling, the lose all my respect in an instant. When you fail to see any other side but your own , you become a radical , and cannot coexist with people who dont agree with you. See your opponent as a human being and you have truly won the battle.
Back to top Go down
Typho
Admin
Typho

PostSubject: Re: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Thnx for the sage, St2udent. The whole slavery thing kinda changes THE GAME, though. They think that at least 100 years of time can't heal a wound that the government with its black president has already removed the band-aid of... umm... civil rights.
Back to top Go down
VideoG2

VideoG2

PostSubject: Re: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:58 am

Guys, I kinda just raged. Cuz of ^that^ guy.
Back to top Go down
http://videog2.deviantart.com/
Typho
Admin
Typho

PostSubject: Re: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 am

VideoG2 wrote:
Guys, I kinda just raged. Cuz of ^that^ guy.

You're welcome! "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) Awesome_face_bigger_1886
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)   "N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED) Empty

Back to top Go down

"N word" please. (POSSIBLY OFFENSIVE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)
Page 1 of 1