Pennies 'n' Pyros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because why not?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
St2udent
Admin
St2udent

This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself Empty
PostSubject: This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself   This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

This may indeed become place where Verbosity,( also known as prolixity or garrulousness is a noun, or word used as the name of a thing, that refers to an excessive, superfluous, even redundant amount of words employed in a manner which does nothing to convey a more accurate meaning; especially in cases where the meaning of the sentence could quite efficiently be conveyed using a much smaller amount or number of words ) shall be the singular spoken dialect to be seen by our viewing eyes

That is to say , this is indeed a thread of a verbose variety.

This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself Indeed10
Back to top Go down
Typho
Admin
Typho

This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself   This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 am

Good sir of the student-like variety, excepting the existence of superfluous and confusing numbers, being the original poster, I, the administrator of this website involving the statements of several esteemed gentlemen known mutually within the real world, that is to say the planet Earth, as opposed to the cyberspace in which this website resides, would like to extend my greatest amount of approval on the concept of using unnecessary words, phrases, and, as this sentence itself explains, run-on sentences involving the pretext of imitating the aristocracy of higher society. In order to reveal my exultation in this topic of excessive verbosity, I shall immediately reply in the exact fashion as you, the original poster of this enjoyable venture into the realm of the greater gentlemen of this world as well as posting, that is, to include within this statement of words showing my happiness, a digital image stored in the format known as jpeg, this image being a manipulation of the initial logo, that is, recognizable symbol with which to identify this website, to reflect our great accomplishment in verily creating a thread of verbosity. The aforementioned image will be posted below, as well as a non-verbose statement within parentheses in order to suggest a potential manner in which this set of statements may be increased further in enjoyment for all:

This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself Verbos12
Back to top Go down
https://penro.forumotion.com
St2udent
Admin
St2udent

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself   This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Indeed, it is to my grandose enjoyment that one such as yourself would choose amoung the many possible activities to participate in this online talking amoungst ourselves (that is to say a conversation not existing in the real world). Your addition has brought one such as myself great joy and exuberation , I also wish to continue this glorious tradition. Thusly I will also contribute (adding to this in a most glorious fashion befiting that of a king , or someone who is kingly in nature and wealth) to this riviting activity at a later date and time that I have ,as of yet , unspecified.
Back to top Go down
Typho
Admin
Typho

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself   This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Verily such a prime example of input would be much obliged should an esteemed gentleman such as yourself, good sir, at some further and thusly unspecified time return with a speech imitating the extraneous style of these previous statements for the purpose of responding to a statement such as or possibly including my own statement (that is, the self-contained expression of my opinion) for the pure and unadulterated reason of increasing the number of comments, words, and users included within this odd non-realistic conversation method.
Back to top Go down
https://penro.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself   This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself Empty

Back to top Go down

This is indeed to become a thread that is composed of overyly lengthy replys from pesons , including myself
Page 1 of 1